October came and went with no real big news in the Guenter family. Which isn't always a bad thing I reckon. Coleman continues to love being a 1st grader. His favorite thing about school is after lunch they get a recess. On his way to this recess there apparently is a little store where kids can get candy and snacks and other things. Well, instead of eating his lunch Coleman likes to take a quarter to school everyday and get some "Beef Turkey" (we still haven't figured out if he just calls it that or if its turkey jerky) on his way out to recess. We are consistently finding him grabbing multiple quarters on his way out in the morning and consistently getting a lunch box back at the end of the day that is still full. Unbelievable! Ashlyn started dance and has her 1st recital in a couple of weeks. I have had a few chances to take her when I wasn't working and I must admit, it is one of the cutest things I have ever seen. Landon is starting to talk a little and says such things as Dada, Mama, Ball, and Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious (Shout out to all you Mary Poppins fans out there. You know who you are.)
4 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment