So for any of you out there who actually read my blog (probably no one) here is a note to explain my lack of posts. I feel like such a slacker with SO much going on in my life the past 6 months and not documenting any of it. We (OK Jeremy) has graduated from Dental School, we move cross country back to Utah, all my kids had their birthdays, Landon is now walking, Coleman has started 1st grade, Ashlyn fell and we spent a night in the ER getting stitches right across her nose, Jeremy has received his dental license, he has started working, and we are in the process of building an office for Jeremy, etc. etc. etc. And in all the mean time I have been trying to be a mom to 3, a wife, housekeeper, room-mom, daughter, sister, friend, member of the church, and an office manager - just to name a few. So now you get why I have not posted. I need to and I dearly want to update my blog for my own sake, because one day I intend to use this as my family journal. So in the future you are going to get old info mixed in with new info. So just bear with me in my madness and hopefully one day I will get up to date (or maybe not at the rate things are going.) I guess that is enough of my rambling, have a great day and maybe I will get to posting now.
4 years ago
6 comments:
I read it :) and It seems like with us living in the same state I would see you more and hear this info from talking with you... there hasn't been a family get together in awhile come to think of it!
Happy to hear things are well and busy!
Congrats on all the new exciting things going on with you. I just did Kara Mann's hair last night and she asked me how you were... now I know.
I'm glad you updated us on you. It's good to hear from you and glad things are good.
I read your blog and I want to see some pictures of your kids! Landon is walking! Crazy! We might come up to Utah this Christmas. Not really sure yet. But if we do we will for sure need to visit. We miss you guys so much. It's just not the same anymore.
I was nice for Rich to talk to Jeremy via text message the other day. Sounds like you guys are crazy busy, poor Ashlyn! We hope every thing is going well for you guys!
I look forward to the updates! Life seems to just be getting busier, huh? Hang in there- you are doing great!
Post a Comment