Four years of waiting to finally be able to attend the senior gala has come. The gala was held on May 12 and was at the Science Museum in Richmond. Unfortunately all the anticipation, shopping for dresses, getting hair and makeup done was all for not. It ended up being kind of a bust, I don't know if it was because it had been hyped up for so many years or because it was at a new place, but it wasn't all that great. The food was mediocre and the entertainment was lame. But despite that we still managed to have a great time with all of our friends. It was fun to get all dressed up and spend time with the people who have become our family over the past four years. And of course we hit the dance floor and boogied the night away. Jeremy's parents were in town for graduation so luckily we had great baby sitters for the night. It was fun to be able to see all the professors talk to the students as "equals." It was the first time that Jeremy was addressed as Dr.

4 comments:
I LOVE your dress!
Congratulations on this accomplishment for your family. I'm sure it'll be nice to have school behind you, yet it's always sad moving on. What are you plan now? Good luck with your newest adventure. I'm so happy for you Makelle.
How fun, you look great in green!!
Oh the good old days...you guys look awesome..I love the green dress, great color on you
Post a Comment