Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Mother's Day & Anniversary

Both Mother's Day and our 7 year anniversary fell on the same day this year. I thought it was great to celebrate both together. A lot of my friends said that was not cool, but they kind of go hand in hand. We were right in the middle of packing up our house, getting ready for Jeremy's graduation and moving. Life was a little crazy but it was nice to have a day to relax and think about my blessings. I am so blessed to be married to Jeremy, he is a great husband. He is very thoughtful of me and my feelings I love him very much. We have had our ups and downs but over all our marriage is great and hope it stays this way for years and years to come. And of course I am so glad to have my 3 beautiful children. Life would definitely be very boring without them. They are wonderful kids and I really couldn't have asked for better ones. They are capable of making me laugh then want to scream within the same breath. It is a lot of work being a mom but most days very fulfilling. I love to just sit and watch them interact with each other. I am so grateful everyday for my husband and children.

No comments: