After fighting to get financing, waiting to get city permits, and getting through the construction process our office is finally done. We still have a few loose ends to tie up here and there, but for the most part we are fully functional now. Its good to finally have it done. Now we just need to figure out how to get patients in the door. Here are a few pictures. Disclaimer: the walls aren't as yellow as my lame camera makes them look. They are more tan (spiced vinegar for all the girls out there... and Mark).

Waiting room as you walk in the front door. I promise the mirror fountain is level. It's an optical illusion that makes it look crooked.

View from the seats in the waiting room. We ordered chairs and then 2 weeks after we ordered them we were informed they were on back order until December. Awesome. Thankfully my father-in-law still had his from his office to use until ours get here.

The public restroom modeled off by the beautiful
Ashlyn.

A look into 1 of the
operatories from the hall. The walls are the same color as the waiting room. I don't know why they look so yellow here. Looks better in real life.

Looking out of an
operatory towards the hall.

Sterilization.

Lab.
10 comments:
IT looks awesome!! Congrats!
I would have said burnt almond, but whatev.
awesome you guys, it's looks way good! We like the mirror fountain on the wall. Also, how did you come up with the name? Hope you're doing awesome!
Rich and Heather
Wow, it's so beautiful! Can I move in? Are you insinuating that my husband is gay or that he has impeccable taste in paint and decor? Or both?
Congrats you guys on the new office. It looks awesome. If we still lived in Utah we'd come in for a check-up. HOpe you guys are doing great!
Congrats! That is so exciting. We wish we lived close so Jeremy could fill all our cavities... mostly just mine:)
Good luck with everything!
The office looks awesome you guys! What a ton of work and stress. Hope you can relax a little for the holidays and enjoy your first Christmas back in Utah. We'll be here in Virginia. Miss you guys.
Hey welcome back to the bloggin world! I like the updates- and the office is beautiful! holy cow! you guys have great taste and it looks amazing! congrats and nice work!
It is absolutely gorgeous! Congrats to you guys I am sure you were so very ready...
It looks awesome, I bet it feels great to have it done!
Post a Comment