A couple weeks ago, we woke up to a little ice storm. It had rained and then everything froze. Every branch on the trees were covered with ice and tiny little ice cycles. It had also hailed a little and there was perfect tiny balls of ice covering the ground. It was so beautiful I had to take a few pictures. These are shots out my back porch, there is about 20 feet of "wild land" between our apartment complex and the next so it is just covered with trees and shrubs. I am really going to miss beautiful Virginia when we leave here in about 3 months.

7 comments:
The ice storms are so beautiful here! We took some pictures too, but I love the fence with it. Aren't you going to miss those?
You could always stay.....
Can we PLEASE get together soon?!?!
I might have to steal these pictures...
I can't believe you will be leaving Virginia in 3 months... that is so crazy! Enjoy it while you can:)
These pictures are great! Perfect to reflect on what you will miss about Virginia, ha ha!
Beautiful pics! And I loved the update of your holidays and how Landon is growing!
Hey hey hey Cuz! YAY!! I'm so glad you found me. I am always wondering about you and what you're up to! Your family is adorable and I can't wait to start peeking at your page every day! As you know, I've been a little slow on the starting family dept since Ry just graduated, so now he is in his first career as a mech engineer and loves it so far. I am currently job hunting but haven't had tons of luck yet. I may be a substitute teacher until I figure it out. Anyway, miss you tons. We'll have to plan a trip soon to come visit.!
Love ya-ash
Post a Comment