So I have to make a major life altering decision, what color of hair to do I want? I grew up blond and was blond until I had Coleman 5 years ago then I went short and dark. Since then I have been every shade of brown in the book (or hair color scheme). So I recently decided that I wanted to lighten up and after 2 times at the hair stylist my hair is grey and I hate it. It has a lot of brown and blond so all together it looks grey, yuck. So I have been asking and now I will post for all of you to decide, should I go all the way blond or just go back to brown? I will post the pros and cons for both and some photos of me as well. Don't just pick blond because I was flipping hot back then remember that I have had 3 kids and 6 years of sleepless night. Just look at the color not how much I have aged. Thanks. And another sad thing about me, I NEVER do my hair. I know I don't do it that much, but as I have been searching for pictures of me with different hair colors, I never realized how much my hair is pulled back in a pony tail, every single picture -pretty pathetic. Sorry Jeremy I never realized just how lazy I am. So here we go:
Blond Pros:
- my family likes me as a blond
- blonds are hot
- I think it makes me look younger
Blond Cons:
- dry unhealthy hair
- costs ALOT to keep up
- have to have it done every 6-8 weeks
- dark roots
Brown Pros:
- brunettes are beautiful
- healthier and silkier hair
- Jeremy likes me as a brunette (but it might be just because of the $)
- cheaper and I can do it myself
Brown Cons:
- I look like everyone else that is a brunette (like 90% of the world population)
- when my lighter roots grow in they look like my hair is grey
- I do have to do it myself
So now you need to comment and let me know what color I should go, don't be biased on what you know me as, just make an honest decision. I will tally up the results and show a picture of what I finally decided to do.
22 comments:
Okay, so when we first moved here, you were brunette and I really didn't know you had ever been blonde. So it was weird for me to see you blonde! I am used to it now, and you look great both ways, but I love you as a brunette. But maybe that is just because of what i knew you as first!
And I personally think you look younger as a brunette. Maybe that is just me though! I always wished I had dark hair.
I totally know what you're going through! I change my hair all the time! I honestly like it both ways! I'm no help. However, I'm a brunette, so I might say brown? But I truly think both of them look way cute on you.
Here's a crazy thought. How about you choose the color your husband likes. I think you look babealicious with your hair brown. It's not just all about the mula. That's just one of the awesome pluses of being brunette. I just want you to like it so I guess I'm on board with whatever. You're a babe either way.
We really aren't going to be any help. BUT we both are voting. I really like the brunette I think it is pretty how shiny it is. Rich likes the blond better. So either way you will look good. AND plus Jeremy likes you either way.
Awwww, Jeremy! Good answer. ;)
I think you look like a hottie either way, but why is this even a vote? OF COURSE you should go gray!
Kidding. Um, I would probably say brunette? It does look really good on you. But, you do look cute blonde, too, so I'm no help.
How about brunette in the Fall/Winter and blonde in the Spring/Summer? That wouldn't damage your hair one bit!
I like the brown also.
I like both... sorry, can't decided. I keep going back and forth! If it makes you feel any better... I am in the same predicament!
You look so much like Kristen in that last one with the blond!
I like them all, but say blond... It's going to be summer soon, and lighter always feels more summery to me?
I like Christen's idea...it will change things up and you can be both (or all three :) ) anyway...I like you with brown but the blonde is cute...
Oh you are awesome and so hilarious- you make me laugh!!! Darn this is a tough one, though. I usually lean more towards blonde, just cuz that's what I long ot do with my hair, but you look super cute as a brunette. So I really don't think you could go wrong. Just go with whatever one makes you feel the best- and it's just hair so you can always change it back right? anyway, good luck=)
You should go dark in the summer and blonde in the winter. In the winter you always feel so pale dark would wash me out. Dark skin and dark hair in the summer it's more exotic, and that's you for sure j/k. I say blonde but I'm just a fan of blonde. I do hate dark roots. You look good both ways.
Because I am too big of a wimp to go brunette, I think anyone who can pull it off should. And you look great that way!
That's not grey!!! Just come visit me and see my hair, then you know what grey is! You look beautiful with every shade!!! I am envious you can choose!
I feel bad saying this because it goes against Jeremy,(actually I dont feel bad)but blonde! Yes it is more money but hey we are going to be rolling in it!!! It doesn't matter because you are hot either way.
Blonde all the way, hot mamma!
Ok, so I'm a little late on the comment - but what about brown with light(blonde or light brown) highlights?? If I had to choose one, I would say brown.
Okay, Makelle - you can totally pull off any look - but you are right - you are really HOT as a blonde!!! (Darn that money thing, huh?!)
Too cute either way. I say go for blonde this spring/summer!!
This is your mom speaking. You have always been our little blonde and I like blonde. You have been brunette for a long time now, so it is time for a change. Go Blonde!!! You know I love you any way you go.....love, Mom
hmm..i think you're beautiful either way, but if you're itching for a change....go blonde. then go brown. then go blonde again! : )
Post a Comment