Thursday, December 11, 2008

Do They Look Alike?

Everyone always says that our kids look alike so here is the test, here are the face shots of all three when they were around 3 months old. Can you tell which one is which? Do you think that they look alike? I think that they all have the same nose and I thought it was Jeremy's but when I looked at some of my baby pictures they look like they have my nose and what about the eyes, are they mine or Jeremy's. Hope you get a good little chuckle from this, cause I sure did.


11 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your kid are so dang cute... can I have one??? Let me give it a try from right to left- Coleman, Landon, Ashlyn.

Erin said...

We are guessing the order from left to right is Coleman, Landon and then Ashlyn. Are we right?

Jani Jo said...

I'm not even gonna' try to guess, but I sure got a laugh over this:) You are such a cute mom Makelle! And the Guenter children are ALL beautiful.

Nicole said...

My guess was the same as the first...they are so cute though...and they do look so much alike...

Lindsey said...

Jeremy!
I didn't know you served in Santiago. I need to talk to you! We are moving to a place called Lo Barnachea. I guess it it near the area you talked about in your comment. The school my kids will attend is right near there too. So, the mall is amazing, I'm so excited! And from what it looks like it will only be a few miles away. I would really love to talk to you and get some tips, etc. Also, you guys are welcome to visit. We really will have an extra bedroom or two and welcome any visitors.

Jessica F. said...

I see mostly Jeremy and a little bit of you Makelle!

The Hokansons said...

Hey! This is Tyree, yea your old roomate- you know the one that doesn't keep in touch! Sorry, and yes I am trying to be better. Saw your blog linked to Natalie's page, thought it would be fun to get updated on each other. Looks like you had a baby boy not too long ago, same here- mine is 4 months old. Send me your email, mine is tyreehokanson@aol.com and I will email you an invite to my blog! Hope to hear from you and Merry Christmas!

Joel said...

Lunch sounds great. Count me in. Call me and let me know.

Joel said...

I'm excited to go get a bite with you Jeremy. Give me a call and let me know when you are in town. Should be a good time.

Hksedwick said...

where's the answer key. i say landon coleman ashlyn.

Live More Now said...

Yes, they TOTALLY look alike - what a funny little collage. I love it! CUTE CUTE BABIES!