My kids are always saying the cutest little comments and I always laugh and then dismiss them. So I am going to try and write them down and then post them here so I will always be able to remember them. Here are a few to start off the chuckles.
Coleman: This was actually a few months back Coleman and Jeremy were playing "Hide the gummy fish and guess which hand it is in" and it was Coleman's turn. He was trying to hide it so hard but finally gave up and said "Oh darn, my hand is too small."
Last night we were on our way to McDonald's for dinner (I know so healthy) and Coleman said that he loved Chicken Nuggets because they had chicken in them. Then he asked what french fries had in them and before I could answer he said, "I don't know like mush or something."
Ashlyn: She has been trying to get out of her naps lately and after putting her down within 1 minute she comes down the stairs with a big happy smile and bright eyes and says "I awake mommy." I sent her up and we went through this process about 5 times today. Finally I just told her to go up and read some books or something on her bed she turned to me with a scolding finger and said "Daddy said NO books." Which is true but I told her to do it anyways just to have some peace and quiet.
4 comments:
I wish I could come to Utah to see everyone over the Holidays, but it is not in the plans :(
Have a fun time in Utah!
It is hilarious how much Ashlyn reminds me of Cali! I am hoping that we will get to see you guys over Christmas.
I love the stuff kids come up with!
I am pumped to catch up with you guys in Utah at the Erickson party!!!
I have a journal that I write that stuff in! It's a good idea but I'm not the best at keeping it updated!
Post a Comment