September has come and gone and a lot has happened around our house. Coleman turned 5, started Kindergarten & soccer, Ashlyn turned 2, and Landon turned 1 month old. Life is always interesting with three kids running around, I don't know how the days go by so fast (sometimes I am very grateful for that). Landon is keeping up the tradition of being a little chunky baby. We gave him a buzz when he was 5 weeks old. His hair was getting pretty long and scraggly and he kept grabbing it then would scream and pull harder. He looks like a totally different boy with his new haircut. By the picture above you can see that he did not like it one bit at all. Ashlyn loves her little baby brother and loves to smother him in kisses. She really wanted to push him in her stroller so I let her once and had to snap a picture of it, he was already too big for it, hilarious. She has started into the princess phase of life and started off liking Ariel from the Little Mermaid, but now her obsession has moved to Cinderella (said "Sissywella" by her) she has already watched the movie more times than I have in my entire life. Coleman started bringing home homework at school and loves to come home and do it immediately. His teacher still adores him and can't say enough good things about him. Now that fall is in full swing and the holidays right around the corner my kids can't wait for Halloween and to go back to Utah for Christmas. Below are some of the birthday pictures my friend took of the kids. Ashlyn was very difficult and we never got one good one of all three because Ashlyn was done sitting still and smiling.
Coleman 5 years old
Ashlyn 2 years old
Some extras and hilarious ones
6 comments:
What cute kids! We can't wait for you to come either.
Darling. I think that Landon's buzz looks great.
Oh so cute! I love the pics- especially of Coleman against the blue wall!
Landon has also carried on the tradition of being a BEAUTIFUL Guenter child. The photos are so great; I love them. I think Ashlyn looks older now that she has a lil' bro:) Glad to hear you are all well!
your kids are adorable!
Makelle, your kids get their cuteness from you, and the boys and babies get their meatiness from Jeremy. Great football combo, I knew it years ago!
Post a Comment