Landon was blessed last week on October 12, 2008 by Jeremy in the Innsbrook Ward, Richmond VA stake. It was a very special day and Jeremy did a very good job. Landon was awake but layed there quietly. The blessing outfit was made by his grandma Guenter and was a perfect fit, he looked so cute all dressed in his little white outfit. The blanket in the picture is also very special, my sister brought it to me from Bethlehem years ago when she attended study abroad in Jerusalem. I am so grateful to have such a beautiful healthy little boy and also a husband that has the priesthood and is able to bless our children.
4 years ago
5 comments:
Thanks for the photos! He looks very handsome!
He is so dang cute! What a special day! I can't wait till we get to bless little Sterling.
Oh what a special day! How are you?
Trevor brought home a blanket just like that. They are neat.
The outfit is amazing! Landon is so darling; blessings are such wonderful/memorable days for the entire family.
He is just perfect and what a great day. I love his name. I am struggling with boy names right now. Adam and I don't really agree on names. Can you picture me with a son named Charles? Well Adam sure can so don't be surprised. His blessing outfit is also very cute.
Post a Comment