Saturday, September 13, 2008

My Little Boy is 5

I can't believe that my little Coleman has turned 5, it makes me feel very old to have a child this old. His birthday was on Tuesday Sept. 9th. He went to school so we didn't do much in the morning since he has to catch the bus at 7:25 am. I went to his school and ate lunch with him which was really fun to see him at school and meet some his "dudes" as he called them. I talked to his teacher and she raved on and on about how much she enjoyed him and how well behaved he was, she couldn't believe that he was barely turning 5. He came home and wanted to play with his little buddy Hayden then we went to dinner of his choice - Wendy's. After dinner we opened gifts and had cupcakes. The next day we had his party since Jeremy couldn't get out of school on Tuesday. We had his party at Kangaroo Jac's (an inflatable party place) he and his little friends had so much fun jumping and playing, then we had pizza and cake and opened gifts. He got a Leapster from us and a bunch of Transformers from his friends. He had a great birthday and is so happy that he is now 5 years old.

Eating lunch at his school


Opening gifts

The cake- Coleman wanted a Batman theme and I am by no means a cake decorator
All of his friends at the birthday party

Blowing out the candles

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Happy birthday Colman!

Jani Jo said...

I can't believe Coleman is FIVE! It looks like a super birthday and that is an adorable cake! Great job!