Saturday, September 13, 2008

Three Weeks Old


My little Landon is now 3 weeks old, wow how time flies. Over all he has been a good baby with a mild temperament. He of course is getting chubbier, but that is to be expected with my babies. He is also starting to get baby acne, which I hate- their perfect little faces all covered with pimples, he even has them on his ears and all over in his hair. I just pray that they don't hurt him and they go away fast. I am still getting over this awful cold/cough and Ashlyn now has an ear infection so I pray that Landon doesn't get sick either. He had a rough night last night and thankfully Jeremy took him until 2 am so I could get a little bit of sleep. He is unbelievably strong, he can hold his head up like he is months old and last night he actually rolled over from his belly to his back. Coleman comments every day that he still thinks his face is cute, and of course Ashlyn is all over him and always when he has just fallen asleep. Jeremy is leaving next week for a dental externship in Martinsville, VA and will be gone all week. Luckily my mother-in-law is flying in from Utah to help me out. I am so thankful that she will be here, I don't know if I could handle it all right now without any help. Coleman and Ashlyn are so excited to have GG here too, she is always so good to take time to play and read with my kids. I am surviving this 3 kid thing and so far it hasn't been too bad, but I also have a wonderful husband that has been my saving grace along with my mom that came out and my mother-in-law that is coming. I was so worried about having 3 kids because every one would say that it is so hard. It is definitely a lot more time consuming and there is little to no time to myself, but we are all surviving. I am so grateful for my little family and I thank my heavenly father everyday for my beautiful children and my wonderful husband, I am truly blessed.

All 3 in the tub, so much fun.

1 comment:

Jessica F. said...

You do have an adorable little family! I can't believe you have three, that is amazing!
Anytime you want to come up here and need a babysitter, we are available!!!