Sunday, September 7, 2008

Two Weeks Old


I know I am a few days late, but on Friday Landon turned 2 weeks old. He had a Dr's apt and he had gained 10 oz. in one week. He is now a little chunk at 9 lbs. 11 oz. everything else looked good. He is still wanting to eat about every 2-3 hours, I am trying to hold him off til at least 3 hours but sometimes that doesn't quite happen. He is getting a little bit more fussy, but for the most part still a happy little baby. I finally found a binki that he likes and doesn't gag on when I put it in his mouth, yeah. He has always had a strong neck but it is even stronger now and he can hold his head up very well, even the Dr. was impressed. Besides still fighting a cold I am doing well just trying to adjust to no sleep. Jeremy has been very good this weekend and let me sleep in and take naps everyday. Coleman did inform me today that I looked tired, is it that bad that even my 4 year old thinks I look exhausted? Coleman is still loving Kindergarten and is excited for his birthday in two days. Ashlyn has this cold also and we are praying that Landon doesn't come down with it. Ashlyn misses Coleman when he is at school, but having Landon around to jump on, kiss on, and lay all over is keeping her entertained for the moment.

Jeremy doing his typical baby hold.

9 comments:

j e s s i e said...

He looks so sweet. And I bet Coleman said that because he heard it from you - I bet you look great for juggling life with three little ones and Jeremy in school.

Molly said...

Oh, Makelle he is so sweet! How fun! Sorry I didn't comment earlier, I haven't been blogging much latley. Congrats!

Joel said...

What a full head of hair he has! Congratulations on having another beautiful child who will someday contribute greatly to the world because his parents are kickass. I meant all of that.

josh and summer said...

Hey Makelle- I saw you on Gretchen's blog and hopped on over. What a darling darling family you have!! Congrats on the new baby!! What a cute little man! You must be super busy, but it sounds like you are doing an awesome job. Good for you guys!!

Take care!!
Summer Davies

Tuttles said...

Oh my gosh! He is so cute!

Jessica F. said...

He is so dang cute! Can we get together already??? Things might slow down a bit for us after I have the baby and am no longer working.
We would love to come see you guys!!!!

Krista said...

Hey Girl...I found you through another blog...you have some GOOD LOOKIN' kids! Congrats on the new little one! Hope all is well!

Aly said...

How is it that I am just now finding your blog? He is SO adorable! I bet you are so glad not to be pregnant anymore! Can't wait to see him in person. Hope the recovery is going well.

Kari Dawn Edmunds said...

He is so cute! And I love the name Landon! I'm glad you are updating your blog to share this special time with us who aren't there- I wish I was! Take care of yourself and enjoy these sweet moments with your family!