Ashlyn used to be the best eater, she would chow down anything I put in front of her. But over the past 3 to 4 months she has been so picky and will only eat a few bites of anything, it is so frustrating. Her favorite foods and the only things that she will eat at any time are apple juice, fruit snacks, grapes and peas. But the other night I made fettuccine Alfredo and she was loving it. She got frustrated with her fork and eventually just started shoveling it in with her hands. She had sauce all over her face and down her shirt and on her lap. Jeremy had to get a picture because she was such a mess, and this was only the start of her meal.
4 years ago
6 comments:
Looks good! Reminds me of the time Dad G had all our kids eat spaghetti WITHOUT utensils--I have pictures!
she is so cute! and I can't believe you only have 50 days left until that little boy comes!
She's a doll!! I think I would be chowin' down like that if someone put that in front of me too!
mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm looks like someone c-m all over her face I wish it was me
oh yes all over her face
then come all over her lovely puffy, hairless slit
Post a Comment