The last month we have spent a lot of time at the pool. Since I am fully large and pregnant and it is really hot the pool is an easy, close and free activity to do, and the kids LOVE it. Both of my kids are little fish and never want to leave. Coleman is swimming on his own with out any floaties and his new thing is diving under and picking up stuff off the bottom of the pool. It still makes me nervous because he can hold his breath pretty long and I get a little worried when he is under for a long time. Ashlyn puts her floaties on and will just paddle all around the pool. She is content just hanging out floating as long as no one splashed or gets a lot of water in her mouth. She loves to wear her sunglasses and she looks so cute in them. Here are a couple of pictures of last weekend, Jeremy came with us so I finally had time to stop and snap a few pictures.
Coleman attemping to dive - it turned into more of a belly flop.
Ashlyn just floating around in the water, she is actually getting pretty good at kicking her arms and legs and actually moving around in the water.
She is still pretty chicken about jumping in.
2 comments:
I'm so glad you have a pool close and free for your use! And what a great skill for the kids to learn when they're so young.
love the pool days. So fun!
Post a Comment