Saturday, June 28, 2008

My Latest Projects

Here are some of my latest projects. I have been sewing a ton lately, I am kind of sick of it. I made a really cute diaper bag for one of my friends that just had a baby then I made a ton of diapee and wipee bags because there are so many girls out here in my ward having babies so I gave them away as baby gifts. Then I sewed about 6 kids aprons I started off making one for each of my kids that they love to wear then I made a bunch more for birthday gifts. My latest project was making 4th of July decorations. I love decorating for the seasons and holidays and I didn't have hardly any July decorations. So my girlfriends and I got together and made these blocks, they are cute and the best part we only had to pay $3 for wood, my kind of decorations.







10 comments:

Unknown said...

Those are awesome!! You really have a talent there! I am the same way. I have so many decorations but not for the 4th of July. Those are way cute!

jenerekfamily said...

Wow, you found some SUPER cute fabric. I love that diaper bag especially.

j e s s i e said...

I love the apron, it is too cute.

Mom G said...

Impressive! I love Ashlyn's apron, especially--and she looks so cute and proud in it!

Jani Jo said...

Makelle, one word..amazing! You do such beautiful work and you have a great eye for coordinating fabrics. Any projects for your OWN new baby? :)

Kari Dawn Edmunds said...

SO CUTE! You are so talented!!! Wish I was still there- for many reasons- but one would definitly be to have some of that talent rubbed off on me or bestowed. :) You are keeping yourself busy. What have you got going for your little guy? If I could sew I would make a taggy ball and blankie. You go girl!

Anonymous said...

Love all of your work. Such fun stuff... A gal in my ward made me an Amy Butler diaper bag and I love it. I have the pattern if you would like to borrow it.

Joel said...

Makelle, you kick butt at your sewing projects. A lost skill has been restored to our modern times! There is nothing like doing something productive like that and enjoying the results. I applaud your efforts.

Nicole said...

That diaper bag turned out so cute. I really like it. and the diapees. Love ashlyn's apron and can I order the 4th of july deco??? just kidding...did you have them cut the wood in the sizes you wanted...I might do this? did you get the stickers from julianna?

Jana said...

makelle-that diaper bag is awesome!!! I am totally impressed with your skills! Of course that diaper/wipes case you gave me is so adorable too!