Saturday, February 2, 2008

Mama Mia!



Jeremy surprised me last night with an early Valentine gift and took me to see the Broadway Play Mama Mia. We went with 4 other of our couple friends out here and had a blast. The play was amazing the singing was fabulous and the dancing was ok, but I am a really hard critic on dancing. We loved it and Jeremy said he really liked it too. Going to a play took me back to the days in London where we went to a major play every other day. The music took me back to high school and I really did want to stand up and dance along with them on the stage. It especially reminded me of my friend Ashley H. who loved Abba and all of their songs. I had so much fun and only want to go to more; I will have to check which play comes to town next. Thanks Jeremy for a fabulous Valentines gift - I love you!!!!

3 comments:

Chelsey said...

What a great V-day gift! I love musicals...so I'm completely jealous of you right now. You'll have to get your hubby something extra special for his gift. ;)

Mom G said...

Jeremy, I'm proud of you! I think that is an absolutely great gift! I'm so glad you enjoyed it , Makelle!

Nicole said...

glad you had so much fun!!! I love that show...it is a lot of fun!!!