I've been Tagged and for Rachel's sake I guess I will do this, but I am not going to pass it on I know throw the tomatoes now. I just don't have anyone to tag.
10 years ago: I was getting ready to graduate from OHS. Thinking I had my life planned, I was going to go to Ricks college get into their nursing program, go on semester abroad in Jerusalem and then meet a guy and get married. As life panned out only about one of those things worked out, I went to Ricks College. But am so glad my life went as it did not as I had it planned.
5 things on my to-do list today: 1. Clean my house 2. Figure out what to make for dinner 3. Actually make that thing for dinner 4. Isn't that enough I already got in the shower, dressed, and did my hair (that's a major accomplishment for me in a day). 5. Play with my kids.
Snacks I enjoy: Anything in the cupboard or fridge that is fat, sweet, and fattening.
What I would do if I were suddenly made a billionaire: Pay off our major school debt, buy my husband a dang nice dental practice, buy a few houses wherever I wanted. And of course get a new wardrobe.
3 of my bad habits: Biting fingernails (I know I am like a little kid), eating (non stop that is), ask my husband he could give you a hundred I can't think of any more.
5 places I have lived: Orem; Rexburg, ID; London; Provo; Richmond, VA
5 jobs that I have had : Dental Assistant; Host at Macaroni grill (only lasted 3 weeks); Nurses aide, LPN; RN
5 Things people don't know about me: I don't have anything to hide -you all know it already. I could go on that show where they do the lie detector test and I would win a million dollars for sure because I have a pretty boring life with nothing sketchy or hidden.
2 comments:
Makelle, thanks for saying hi. It is so fun to look in on you and your beautiful family. Your comments make me smile and take me back to you and Molly making my stomach ache with laughter during practice. To answer your question, Adam and I have been playing tug a war between where we live since we got married. (My home (Utah County), and his (Davis County). Adam is currently winning.
Yea Makelle! I know those can be SOOO annoying!
Post a Comment