Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Is it February?

Up until the last couple of days it has been pretty chilly here in Richmond, but recently we have had a nice warming trend. Yesterday it was 72 degrees and today it got up to 77. It is supposed to stay warm for another couple of days too. Can't complain about that. We took advantage of the nice weather and went to the park today. I also bought the kids a new bubble blower that they love to fight over.

Coleman and his dangerous bubble gun.
Coleman being a good big brother and shooting Ashlyn in the face with bubbles.
Me and the kids getting ready to go to church. Coleman had been doing pretty good about wearing a tie and combing his hair, but he pretty much looks scraggly here.

7 comments:

Rachel said...

Dang, I wish it would STOP snowing here and WARM up!!! My girls and I are all having a case of "cabin fever!" I really can't wait for spring to come and see the Tulips come up!

Tuttles said...

Lucky! It's FREEZING here!

Mom G said...

These are great pictures. Dad thinks the one of Coleman looking through the bubble would make a great jigsaw puzzle! Cool!

annie said...

bubble guns are the best! you guys are so cute in your sunday best!

Chelsey said...

I love the bubble pics. Very creative.

j e s s i e said...

The park! LUCKY... I can't wait to go. I thought March would be the perfect time to have a baby because it will just be warming up, but the way this year has been, who knows when the snow will stop. (I do like it though, so I won't complain.)

Nicole said...

love your header....we will be talking about how you did that. so cute. and I added you as a link to mine...