Sunday, March 1, 2009

Welcome March

Today is the first day of March and I always look forward to this day because of many reasons. One being my birthday, not that I care that much any more, but also because March means spring and warmer weather. So to my dismay we woke up this morning to a freezing house and I had to turn the heater back on, then a little light drizzle of rain in the morning. By the time we went to church it was a little slushy, and on our way home it started snowing and hasn't stopped since!!! Holy cow, we live in VA where it rarely snows in the winter let alone in MARCH. There is at least 3 inches on the ground and still coming down. The schools are all closed for tomorrow and the people out here are freaking out. This hardly happens in Utah let along Virginia. I guess the good thing is that the kids had fun going out and throwing snow balls at their dad. I snapped a few pictures of our March snow storm.

2 comments:

Mom G said...

You have snow and we don't. Weird! thanks for the updates!

Jessica F. said...

Seriously! We woke up to 5 more inches and it is still dumping! I thought spring was here....
Happy late Birthday!