Sunday, March 1, 2009

6 Month Stats

So I took Landon to his Dr's appointment and here are the stats:
Height: 28 inches (95%)
Weight: 19 lbs. 10 oz. (75&)
He got a good health report and everything is looking nice and healthy, he is right where he needs to be developmentally. He said that I should probably be feeding him more, go figure, because he has actually dropped from his normal weight curve of 95%. So I started feeding him 3 solid meals a day and he likes them so far. This morning I gave bananas for the first time and he kept pulling the funniest faces, scrunching up his eyes, and acting like he was going to gag. So I switched to peaches, which he has had a bunch of times, and he kept pulling the funny faces. So I had to grab the camera. Hope it makes you laugh as much as it did me. Landon can't get enough of his brother and sister and they can get him laughing no matter what. He loves to blow raspberries along with spit all over the place. He is getting into the jumping stage and loves to jump like crazy in his excersaucer. He is pretty good at getting anyone to laugh with his goofy little grins he gives. Besides STILL not sleeping through the night and waking up at 5 am he is a fun little boy to have around.

No comments: