Saturday, February 21, 2009

6 Months Old







10 comments:

Jessica F. said...

That is probably the cutest post I have seen! I LOVE it! You really have such cute kids.

Christen said...

I just can't get over how much he looks like Jeremy. It's unreal!

Aly said...

Has it really already been 6 months? That is crazy! And he is SO adorable.

Kari Dawn Edmunds said...

So precious! He is getting so big! And what hair color did you decide? Can't wait to see!

Mom G said...

Too cute!! It's hard to believe he's SIX months old already! We love your blog!

Erin said...

He's going to be potty trained before we get a chance to meet him!!! He's so cute! I think he looks just like Jeremy. I guess that means I think you're cute, Jeremy! ; )

Love to each of you!

Jani Jo said...

6 months has flown by, right? Your Landon is the cutest little guy around:)

AnnaMarie said...

McKelle! I am glad that you found me. I love being able to track everyone down in the blogging world.

Anonymous said...

Hi! I found your blog can you believe it? Are you still mad at us? Love you tons!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Ok anonymous is really me your sister Brooke. You know how I am with computers.