I had spring break the week of Mar 9th-14th. The only catch was this year I had the great privilege of taking my clinical board exam the latter part of that week. So we were trying to figure out something fun to do for a couple of days to pass the time and get my mind off of the exam. Well, we have lived here for four years and I am ashamed to say we have not taken full advantage of living so close to our nation's capital. We decided to go up to D.C. and see the newly renovated American History museum and Arlington. One of our friends here has an uncle that lives near D.C. and they invited us to go up with them and stay at their uncle's house. It was a fun trip to get away for a while and hang out with friends. The kids got to have a sleepover with their friends and they had a great time playing with all of the fun toys at Uncle Brent's house. It was a fun trip, but we still have a few more things to conquer in D.C. before we move in May.
4 years ago
1 comment:
Jeremy, I don't think you'll have a nice sink like that... but seriously, you're chair will be much nicer than that, maybe even with cushions.
-Richard
Post a Comment