One of the things I am going to miss the most about the east coast is autumn time. Unless you have seen it yourself, you just can't imagine how beautiful it is when all the leaves turn colors. The colors are so vibrant and brilliant with every shade of red, orange and yellow. It truly is amazing just driving down the freeway with trees 20 feet high in vibrant colors lining both sides. I have never taken any pictures with my own camera so I had to steel a few off the Internet, this is just sampling of how it looks out here in Virginia. 

And with all the trees come the dying leaves, making it a child's playground. I bundled my kids up a few nights ago and we went and played in the leaves. I didn't have a rake so we couldn't get a very big pile, but with our hands and the help of a few branches we got enough to make the kids happy. They loved throwing the leaves in the air and jumping into the little pile. Our friend Addyson joined us in the fun.


1 comment:
So Cute!! You do the cutest things with your kids all of the time! We're excited to see you again soon! Hope things are going well!
Post a Comment