Landon is now 3 months old and looks like he is about 6 months. Everyone says that he looks just like his dad and I think the older he is getting the more he is looking like Jeremy. He is a very happy kid and all you have to do is smile at him and he will smile back. He loves to make cooing noised and laugh. He is still having a hard time sleeping and it is wearing on me heavily, I feel like a zombie most days of my life. Landon loves to stand up (like the picture on the right) but he can't do it for long then his legs get all shaky. Two weeks ago he came down with a fever and I took him to the doctors, everything looked fine so they had to get blood and urine samples. They said that he probably just had a viral infection and sent us home. He then weighed 15 lbs. 5 oz. so I am sure he has tipped the scales at 16 lbs. by now putting him at 100% on the growth chart. He is by far my biggest baby, he has rolls all down his legs, and his arms are starting to get big crevices in them also. Because he is so big he is growing out of his clothes so fast, he is now wearing a size 6 month and he is only half that age. He loves to just sit and watch his big brother and sister. He just started swatting at toys and will grab them and hold them in his hand for a long time. He likes to lay under his toy gym and punch at the toys over and over again. We love the little butter ball and are glad he is in our family. And p.s. we cut off the mohawk yesterday, for all you non-lovers.
4 years ago
4 comments:
He does look just like Jeremy! I just want to snuggle up to him, he's so adorable. We need to get together so we can meet this little guy!
Three months already? He is so adorable. I missed the mohawk, but Nate told me all about it. It is totally something Nate would have done, too. Boys!
What a cutie! Our little man is pretty large as well. I LOVE chubby babies!!!
The mohawk was hot. He's like a little Michelin Man, but hotter.
Post a Comment