So I did make some birth announcements (much to Jeremy's dismay) of my little Landon. But since we are pretty poor I could only afford to print and send them to my immediate family. So I am posting one on here for all the rest of you to see. Hope you enjoy. Thanks to my friend Ashley for taking such cute pictures of the little guy.

8 comments:
those are so cute!! they really look great! the pics are cute and so in landon@
These are absolutely beautiful! You did a fantastic job! I love that they're not too busy...they just focus on that gorgeous little Landon. It's amazing it's been a month already:)
Those are really cute! How fun!
very cute! Don't you love the digital scrapbooking!?!
Those announcements are adorable. Love them! And he is so sweet. I can't believe I still haven't seen him in person yet.
Makelle those are ADORALE!! I love it! what program did you use? Our blog is finally up here's the adress if you want to check it out.
allredsinaction.blogspot.com
makelle he is beautiful....I love the announcement!!!
He's is so sweet! Love it makelle!
Post a Comment