Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Then There Were Three

Sorry it has taken so long to post pictures, but our little Landon is here and well. He was born on Friday August 22nd at 8:53 am. He weighed 9 lbs. 4 0z. and 21 inches long. All went well with the c-section and we came home on Monday morning. He is a big healthy boy with a double chin and tons of black hair. So far he is a good little boy just sleeping and eating. Coleman and Ashlyn love him to death, they love to hold him and help in any way they can. My mom is here to help me and thank goodness or else I wouldn't be able to handle it. She is entertaining the other kids and making me sleep as much as possible. So far all is good and we are adjusting well.













9 comments:

Unknown said...

He is soo adorable! Congratulations and I am glad that everything went well! I love big babies! Landon? That is really cute! Congratulations again!

Troy and Mindi said...

What a little sweetie! I can't believe you have three! Glad to hear that everyone is doing well. Congratulations!

j e s s i e said...

Oh he is so cute. I love all his hair! I'm glad to hear things are going ok. Congrats!

Hksedwick said...

After seeing this picture, I have decided when I have a baby I want a big one with a double chin...he is the cutest baby ever (honestly). Congrats.

Jani Jo said...

Congratulations! I have been stalking your blog to see if Landon had arrived! I am glad that everything went so well. He truly is beautiful like his bro & sis!

The Taylor's said...

Congrats! He was a big boy. My first was 9 lbs. 5 oz. C-section too. You've got a beautiful family. Good luck with the new adjustments.

Nicole said...

He is so cute! I have been waiting and waiting for pics! Love his dark hair! So glad your mom is there to help. And coleman starts school soon...that will be a little easier. Wow!! So fun and cute! good luck!

Sandi said...

Congratulations Guenter Family. He's beautiful. Glad all is well.
PS. Aren't c-sections the best??

Lacy said...

What a cute healthy boy!! Congrats!