Saturday, May 31, 2008

GOAL!!!!

Coleman had another soccer game today and he still found his groove after being gone for 3 weeks. He scored 2 goals and was doing awesome at defence as usual. He is quite the little athlete despite having his mothers genetics. We are so proud of our little soccer star.
He is #6 getting ready for the kick off.

6 comments:

Kari Dawn Edmunds said...

looks like you guys are having so many adventures! Thanks for the updates! You and your family are so darling!

Mom G said...

Congratulations, Coleman! Way to go!

Nicole said...

so fun...wish we could have been there....have fun at the last game on sat!!!

LynDee said...

You are now officially a blogger buddy but we are mad about your utah priorities..we know where we stand. You didn't comment back and havent seen us in so long we werent sure if we were still friends! ok we love you guys and hopefully will get to see you all next time!
Oh and most importantly..awesome job Coleman.

Joel said...

DUDE, I love the soccer hand that Coleman is sporting in the picture above. That happens to me at the gym sometimes when I'm working one arm with a dumbbell. The other arm starts to curl up like a Velociraptor's, and I named it soccer hand. It could also be called hacky sack hand...

Joel said...

Jeremy,
Oh the things I'd do to be able to go back to those days and kick it. I'd cherish them a hundred times more than I did. Those were good days for sure. Hopefully you guys will come back here and we can make it happen for old time's sake.