My kids take up about every breathing second of my life. I am sure all of you moms out there can agree. Today was rough sitting in the house TRYING to listen to conference. I don't think I got in one talk from beginning to end. It was either this or that distracting me from needing a drink, needing a diaper changed, needing a bottom wiped, needing to eat, needing to clean up a spill, needing to clean up the toys, needing to clean up the books, needing a book read to them, needing to be put to bed, needing discipline, needing to clean up the toys AGAIN, needing to start making dinner. Holy cow I am needed out. Jeremy said that he can't handle it and can't wait for school to start again tomorrow, and he is only home for a few hours a day, how does he think I feel. These two children are killing me, but then I get a cute little laugh or an I love you, or a slobbery open mouth kiss and all the hard times go away. So hard but so worth it in the end. I just don't think I can do 7 like my mom, I think she is the real wonderwomen in disguise.
It was picture day at soccer yesterday, Coleman loves playing soccer and wakes up everyday asking if he can play that day. He is also loving his little preschool that he goes to twice a week. Ashlyn is still being the little wild child that she was born to be. She wakes up and does not stop until she is asleep. Even though she is so active she is still a chubby little girl with rolls down her legs, hopefully those will eventually go away. Everyone still says that my kids look nothing like me. I don't know what is in the Guenter genes, but I guess some kind of steroid. It's a good thing that my husband is good looking or my kids would all be out of luck.


Do you think she looks anything like me?


Do you think she looks anything like me?
2 comments:
Coleman has your beautiful BROWN eyes. "Some kind of steroid" ,ade me laugh. Love you ALL! Mom G
I can relate on the whole kid thing. We have three (all three and under) and Paul works like 12 hours a day. I remember when you and Jeremy got married ( I was friends with Clay). Your little family is so cute!-Sarah Anderson Phipps
Post a Comment