Tuesday, October 9, 2007

Apple Picking

I took the kids and we went apple picking today. Coleman
had a lot of fun, but Ashlyn was too tired to care about
anything. It has been really hot here lately and I can't
remember the last time I picked apples and sweat to
death the whole time. Despite the out of control heat,
and Ashlyn crying most of the day, we had fun and the
apples were delicious.

4 comments:

Mom G said...

Thank you for spending the time to share all your activities with us. We really appreciate it! I love the pictures of the "worms" in the apple. Love you all!

Molly said...

Hi Makelle! I found you on Greg's blog, hope you don't mind! Looks like you are doing awesome! If you go to my blog you will find Angie, Becky and Kerri's (drill team) blogs as well. Molly Costello Zamboni

Kari Dawn Edmunds said...

So fun! I loved the apple picking with the fam and so fun to see pics of your fam doing it too! We miss you!

Mandi said...

I have a great recipe for apple cake and apple muffins if you need to use up the apples. Just let me know!