Tuesday, August 28, 2007

First Road Rash


This afternoon Ashlyn and I were on a stroller walk and stupid me didn't buckle her in. As we were heading home, she leaned over and out she went. She just flew right out of the stroller as I was walking at full speed. My heart just fell out of my chest. I could hear and almost feel her head hitting and scrapping across the road. I don't think I have wanted to cry for someone that bad. I picked her up and she was just screaming, I felt horrible. But of course our tough little girl only cried for a few minutes and then was acting like nothing happened. I took her home and put a cold wash cloth and some neosporin on her head then gave her some tylenol because I am sure it hurt. And of course it happened right in time for her birthday on Saturday. These kind of accidents always seem to have the best timing.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

ouch!!