So it's birthday time around the Guenter household. I guess I had better get used to this because I have a long road ahead of me of birthday parties a week apart. I just can't believe that Ashlyn is already one, wow how time flies. So these are the invitations that I made. I wish all of my friends and especially family could be here to celebrate with us. We are just going to have a little get together for Ashlyn with cake and ice cream, but we are pulling out all the strings for Coleman. We are getting him a bike (hopefully it gets here before his party) and we are having a big bike party. The kids are all making bike name plates and handle bar streamers, then I have a big bike obstacle course all planned out. We are doing it at our church because we needed a blacktop area without cars zooming at a million miles per hour down it. Hopefully everything will turn out. Coleman also starts soccer next Saturday, his team is the Lions and a couple of his buddies are on the team with him. Jeremy is the coach, we are excited to finally get him in some organized sports, he has needed this for a long time.
4 years ago


4 comments:
Hi Makelle, It's so fun to look at your blog and see your cute family. Those B-day invitations are so cute! Did you do them digitally? Your so talented! Well, It's fun to be able to see a little of whats going on with you all. We miss you.
Hi Makelle, this is Ashley O'Neal Horne. I found your blog from Cole and Jessie's. Just wanted to say that you have such a cute family. Your kids are so cute!
Cute invites too!
cute!!!
that's ok mum I will take care of Ashlyn, have her on my lap my hand in her diaper gently rubbing her little soft, warm, bald p---y, they kick and coo like crazy as you bring them to baby orgasm, love sucking my fingers clean after baby p---y tastes the best
Post a Comment