Here are the first few pages of Landon's book, I am trying to rush this and get it done, tomorrow, yikes so I can get 40% off at Shutterfly and free S&H. We will see if I make it.
ooh good luck!...i hope you get it done so you can post a recent pic so i can see how big he is!!:) your pages are super cute!!! where did you get all your cute boy paper?
4 comments:
He has changed a lot! and then again, not so much. Kudos to you for all your hard work!
ooh good luck!...i hope you get it done so you can post a recent pic so i can see how big he is!!:) your pages are super cute!!! where did you get all your cute boy paper?
https://www.alkibla.com/2021/01/kartu-kredit-untuk-belanja-bulanan.html
meme104视讯聊天室 , meme104视讯聊天室 , meme104视讯聊天室 , meme104视讯聊天室 , meme104视讯聊天室 , meme104视讯聊天室 , meme104视讯聊天室 , meme104视讯聊天室 , meme104视讯聊天室 , meme104视讯聊天室
Post a Comment