Our lives have been super busy these last couple of months. The end of August and the month of September will forever be a crazy couple of months in the Guenter home. With school starting at the end of August and Landon's birthday kicking off the 3 kids' birthdays (which are all within 2 weeks of each other) life will always get busy for us during this time of year. But we enjoy it. Landy had a low key birthday celebration. He turned 2 at the end of August and is crazier than ever. For how calm and well behaved Coleman and Ashlyn are Landy Pants has more than made up for it in crazy. He has been spending what seems to be countless hours in timeout. We have him put his nose against the wall and he absolutely hates it. He is a joy to be around though and we love him to death. Ashlyn turned 4 and started pre-school this year. She loves going to school and learning. She also played soccer this fall for the 1st time and really seemed to enjoy it. She even scored a few goals (at least that what's we tell her). Coleman turned 7 and started 2nd grade. He also played soccer and is starting to get into basketball. The thing that makes his dad the most proud is, now instead of watching cartoons when he wakes up in the morning he now gets up and watches ESPN and gives me updates about teams and players that I don't even know about. Oh boy, 2 Sportscenter watchers under the same roof. At least I have Ashy. That's about all we've been up to lately. I'll try and update October later.
Coleman played for the Scorpions and really liked playing sweeper. They started playing positions a little bit this year and he did really well on defense.
Coleman's party definitely had a space theme this year with books about Space, Space Legos, a glow-in-the dark Space bed spread, Space posters, and a...
Ashlyn played on the Pink Panthers. Ashlyn got a bunch of Barbie clothes and doll stuff. This is one of her favorites. It was Allison at first, but now her latest name is A'Rosa. I have no idea where that came from. She takes her to school for show and tell at least once a week and dresses her for bed every night. Her grandma GG even made them matching nightgowns....
Landon's new thing with the milk. He's too impatient to wait for someone to pour him a glass of milk so now he just gets the whole jug out and drinks from it.

5 comments:
So happy to see an update! I had almost forgotten what your kids looked like :)Haha! Life is busy for sure! Can't wait to see you in person soon!
Your family is so cute. I was happy to see a new post!
Sorry I haven't called you back. BUSY! I will try next week hopefully we can catch up.
I almost missed the update! Thanks! I loved seeing new pictures. Landon's expression IS priceless! We love you all!
its about time you post some pics of your cute kids! miss you!
Post a Comment