Sunday, April 25, 2010

April

Coleman had Spring Break a couple of weeks ago so we decided to take advantage and take a family trip to Moab. The weather was perfect and we had a real swell time. We went to Arches for a day and hiked Delicate Arch. It was an interesting hike to say the least with a 6, a 3, and a 1 year old. Through many trials and tribulations through the wilderness we finally made it to the Promise Land and beheld Delicate Arch in all its glory. The rest of the weekend was relaxing and swimming in the pool at the hotel. It was a great trip.

Balancing Rock
Delicate Arch. Pretty scary with 3 little kids up there. I had forgotten how steep it is.

Every 5 minutes Coleman and Ashlyn would want to pose for a picture.

Landy at this year's annual Erickson-Tuttle-Robison Easter egg hunt. He did not mess around.

Once again posing for a picture. These 2 think they're going to be on America's Next Top Model.
Ashlyn showing off her new church dress that "Mommy bought me at to the store called Costco." It was really Kohl's. We're way above buying clothes at Costco.
Landy's in an interesting phase where he likes to wear girl stuff, at least I've convinced myself that it is just a stage.
Finally, after 9 long years of marriage Makelle finally has a place for a garden. Too bad it's still not at our own house. Some day Babe! Addendum: After I posted this blog Makelle proof read it and informed me that we have only been married for 8 years. I guess it has just felt like 9 to me.
Celebrating the best day of the year when this world was blessed with my presence.

My new hobby to help rid me of stress.

3 comments:

Hksedwick said...

I love that you forgot how long you had been married! It is great to get an update on you.

Olsens said...

Hey guenter group!
nice to hear from you. Through that post I could practically hear jer's voice. Great captions, verbage, descriptions and occasional sarcasm. Just like the good old days. It comforts me that we will be in the home of your ancestors. Oh, trial and tribulations in the wilderness = genius (and appropriate). Hope all is well with you guys. we miss you! All of you!

Jill said...

The Guenter family looking good as usual. Hope you guys are doing well. Your kids are growing up so fast! I know it says "Jill Clark", but this is actually Joel. I'm too lazy to log her out.