
I was playing around with some backdrops for Landon's 6 month pictures, and then photoshoped them. I am no photographer by any means, and I am not a pro at the computer, but I thought these actually turned out pretty cute. I couldn't get him to smile though, he had just woken up from a nap and only wanted to stare at Coleman. I still need to find a cute outfit and a better backdrop then my friend will take some "professional" pictures of him. The top one makes me crack up because he really is wearing a diaper, but you can't see it under all his fat rolls. I love the one with his little lip making a point. He is always pulling funny little faces and sucking on his lips now that he has teeth, I am glad that I finally caught one of them.
Coleman brought this note home from school the other day. There was no note from his teacher, so I don't know who made this kid write it. It made me laugh and I had to post it. I asked Coleman about it and he said that they were just playing and Yorgos accidentally hit him and it didn't hurt so who knows what happened? I just thought I would post it because it is so cute to see a note like this in the cute little kindergarten handwriting.

7 comments:
Makelle,
Great job on those pictures! You could be a "professional" photographer! Landen is so stinking cute!!! Your birthday is coming up--- are you going to do anything fun? You deserve to be spoiled! Ashlyn's having her tonsils out... poor girl. Get the girl some ice cream!
Love to you all!
~the NC Guenters (not for much longer)
Those are fantastic pics of Landon! (BTW, I love that fabric/blanket) My favorite is the little lip-bite:) He is such a handsome baby. Good luck with Ashlyn's surgery; we'll hope for a quick recovery!
Cute pics! I remember trying to do the splits as a kid...i never could do it!
I am pretty sure your family is one of the cutest! Those pictures are GREAT! Don't you just love the satisfaction of taking them yourself? Poor Ashlyn, we will be thinking and praying for you guys.
Makelle - that is pretty funny. Makes you wonder what exactly happened. Good teacher for making the little culprit write the apology note!
Okay - so I haven't been blog-surfin' in forever. You kids are seriously adorable. I didn't know Ashlyn had her surgery. I hope you both are doing okay. Been there done that ... with all 3 of my kids ... Ryan & the twins! ;) Call if I can help you.
The pics are so cute! Good job! How did Ashlyn's surgery go? I hope all went well and she is doing better! And that snow is crazy!
Post a Comment