Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Just 2 Years Ago

Two years ago I delivered a beautiful little girl and all my dreams came true. She was amazing with big eyes and black hair that stuck up all over. Over the short two years she has brought me so much happiness and love to our little family. She has always been so full of energy and life, a little ball of fire. She has grown up too fast and is quite the little chatterbox and loves to play with dolls and watch princess movies. We had a little family party for her and she loved opening her gifts, with the help of big brother Coleman of course. She got a few Dora dolls, a Little Mermaid movie, and accessories for her dolls. I still can't believe that she is 2, how fast times flies. I love you my little princess Ashy.

Happy Birthday!

This is what Ashlyn wanted for her Birthday dinner- McDonalds.


1 comment:

Unknown said...

How the time flies! She is soo cute!