We have a cleaning girl for hire. She loves what she does and just wants to do it over and over again, very meticulous. She is small and can get to all your tight spaces. She specializes in floors, toilets, windows, dusting, etc. Anything that can be sprayed down and wiped off.
4 years ago
7 comments:
She's hired! Send her down my way. Way cute pictures by the way
Did you notice the halo over her head in the last picture? Too true!
Makelle she is so stinkin cute!
Your a good mom to let her do it. I rarely have the patience to let my kids help me clean. I'm sure you'll be glad she learned how later too. Thats a skill that will come in handy. So cute.
So cute. I have a little cleaner girl too..but her favorite is the toilet brush and I just cant handle that so of course she likes it more. So we missed ya..well chad got to golf but I agree that it is lame..just kidding I know you guys were busy. Hopefully next year you'll just be staying!
I hate it when I have typos, so I started over...
Dude, I know about a couple extra LB's. The older we get, the harder it gets to eat right and work out. I am dating a girl seriously right now. She's awesome and I believe her to register extremely low on the crazy scale. That was rude, but what can I say? Anyways, when you are in town, give me a ring and we'll go hang out. Your kids are awesome. Later.
Post a Comment