Saturday, April 26, 2008

My Big Boy




Coleman is keeping me going with all his activities and full spirit. He is just so full of energy lately and loves to play games and be outside and play with his friends. He still has preschool twice a week and we have had him in swim lessons the last month, which he has loved. He started off not doing much and being really hesitant to do anything but by the last class he was totally swimming on his own (doggy paddle of course) and diving to the bottom to pick up a toy. He swam faster that all the other kids in the class which may just be a little genetics from my brothers, and help from those big feet of his. He went to the dentist for the second time and is such a good patient he just hops up on the chair and does everything the dentist asks him to do. And more importantly - no cavities. He started soccer again and loves it of course, he is on a team with 4 other little boys from the ward. Jeremy says that he a good little defender and will do anything to keep the other team from scoring.

6 comments:

Kari Dawn Edmunds said...

Oh my goodness I can't believe how old he looks!! I'm sure he is going to be an awesome athlete and will keep you very busy!

Mom G said...

What a wonderful, talented, handsome young man blessed with loving, caring parents! We stand in awe! and LOVE!

LynDee said...

Hey Guys, well of course I have been asking Chad for a month now to ask you about your blog and he just told me tonight to check his e-mail cause you have an address. Coleman is so big. I love the soccer gear! I remember those days when the socks and shingards met the shorts so no legs showed..well those pics make me excited. Anyway, ours is thebarney5.blogspot.com. Jeremy's mom found us but I didn't have a way to respond..You guys have great families. I am so excited to hear that you miss your families so much because I think we will be in utah forever and we would love for you guys to come back.

The Downey Family said...

Hey Its been a long time. Your family is absolutely darling!! You guys look so happy.

Aly said...

Treyton plays soccer at the Y too but since he is only three, it is more just running next to the ball and around it for forty-five minutes! I saw your blog on a friends. Hope you don't mind that I looked it up!

Joel said...

Your kids are so adorable! I hope things are going well for you and Jeremy. Hopefully next time you guys are in town we can all get together. Say hi to Jeremy for me since you seem to be the updater of the blog....