Sunday, March 9, 2008

I'm only 28

To let you all know how old I am, I am now 28 and not a year older. My parents called me on my birthday and wished me a happy 29th. Then later on my little brother Dane called and wished me a happy 30th. Then yesterday Jeremy bought me a cake and ice cream for a little party with our friends and he walked in with a cake that said happy 40th. Holy cow people way to make me feel older than I already am. Jeremy always likes to remind me how old I am compared to him (a BIG 8 days). Besides all the old remarks, most by my husband, I did have a great birthday. Thanks for all who called, texted, and emailed.

1 comment:

Gretchen said...

Happy Birthday Makelle. Thats funny about the cake. I went to my little sister's daughter's blessing and after the meeting a man came up and asked if I was the proud grandmother. I about died. I wasn't with my kids and I was proudly standing by Audra and so I guess he just thought I was her mother. At least in your situation they only added a few years. Oh well, I guess the only thing to do other than cry is laugh about it.