A few shots of Ashlyn trying to hit the ball. Of course she just wanted to take the club and do it all by herself. She is definantely a strong willed little girl.

This is Ashlyn's new trike, she likes to push it more than she likes riding on it.
Here is our little Tiger Woods. Jeremy bought Coleman a new club just his size and took him to the driving range to test it out, now all he wants to do is go golfing (I know that would make Grandpa very happy). We went out yesterday to enjoy the beautiful weather and hit a few balls around, the kids love being outside and Ashlyn screams when she has to come inside.

Here is our little Tiger Woods. Jeremy bought Coleman a new club just his size and took him to the driving range to test it out, now all he wants to do is go golfing (I know that would make Grandpa very happy). We went out yesterday to enjoy the beautiful weather and hit a few balls around, the kids love being outside and Ashlyn screams when she has to come inside.
6 comments:
What a fun afternoon. The pic of Ashlyn and Jeremy golfing together is darling.
So fun! We got some clubs for Dallyn and Smith for Christmas and they love going to the driving range with Daddy. Dallyn does really well on the course, but not Smith so much- he just wants to play on the cart. Fun to see Coleman loves it too!
I wish we could go outside and play!!! It is SOOOOO dang cold here! Coleman is pretty good at that golfing thing. Ashlyn is so cute!
Your kids are SO cute!
Hi Makelle! This is Chelsey Sanford. I am out blog surfing today while I am bored at work and stumbled across your blog from the Sherman's site. Anyway, I would love for you to check out my blog too, but I have permissions set on it. So, if you would like to send me an e-mail at chelseyann7@yahoo.com, I can send you an e-mailed invite to me blog. :)
Also, I just have to tell you, your kids are adorable!!!
Too cute!! Ahhh those warm days we had were SO nice!! It looks like you guys enjoyed them! :) Stay warm!!
Post a Comment