This is Ashlyn's favorite spot in the house, in the fridge. I can not open it without her running for it and wiggling her way in just to look and grab a few things, it is quite annoying. As you can see by her chubby little legs, she loves to eat what is in the fridge also.

I had to post this picture even though it is blurry, it was so cute Coleman would grab a book and read it then throw it down to Ashlyn for her to read. They did this for almost an hour until all the books were read and there is probably 50+ in there. It was actually one time that I didn't care cleaning up all those books. (Jeremy has since put a door on that shelf because the books were all getting pulled out multiple times a day by the book monster)
4 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment