Tuesday, November 6, 2007

Carving the Pumpkins



12 comments:

Mandi said...

Seriously- how cute are your kids?? You are so good to get out and do all your adventures with them- go you supermom!! :)

Lindsey said...

Hey! Your kids are getting so big and they are so dang cute! When is your next trip out to Utah?

Tuttles said...

Your kids are so cute!

Sarah Mickalson said...

My husband Paul Phipps graduated from OHS in 98, and he wanted me to find someone else from that year and ask if they are having a 10 yr reunion next summer?

Jessica F. said...

Hi Makelle and Jeremy! Thought I would say hi! We need to get together sometime...since we do live in the same state. Are you guys going home for the holidays???

Molly said...

Your kids are so cute! I laughed out loud at your comment about Ashlyn running to the fridge every time you open it,and that it was annoying! Even though I love my kids they can be annoying at times!

Ash said...

Hi Makelle. I saw your blog through Lindsays. Just wanted to tell you and Jeremy hi. Your kids are darling.

The Taylor's said...

Oh my gosh, I can't believe I found you! It's your old roommate/friend from Ricks- Natalie Price Taylor. So... I'm preparing my Christmas cards and thinking how'd I'd really like to reconnect with some old friends this year- wondering what they've been up to etc. and your name was on my list. So.. I put my stalking powers to work, pulled out your old wedding announcment(yes, I still have it)to remind me what your new last name was, googled you and found your blog.

Email me your current address at natalie-taylor@hotmail.com and I'll send you our Christmas letter. I briefly browsed your blog- it looks like you guys are doing so good. I have two kids now too! There's more info. in the Christmas letter though. We'll be in touch. I'm so glad I found you.

Love, Natalie

ALI said...

It's so fun to see what everyone is doing You guys look like your doing great.

Laura Erickson said...

It was so great having you with us for Christmas. I miss you all so much. The house was so quiet after you left and still seems too quiet. I spend all day on Friady taking down Christmas....feels good but it is seems empty too. Make sure Ashlyn and Coleman don't forget me. Remember dad in your prayers. We have a couple of hard days ahead of us. Love, MOM

Jill Johnson said...

Hi this is jill(anderson) johnson is this Makelle Erickson??? I saw your blog through molly's!! Your kids are so cute!!!

Anonymous said...

Makelle! We miss you already! We thought we'd follow your example and start a blog as well. our site is www.tyceandrachelerickson.blogspot.com

come and see us!