Ashlyn's new thing is shoes- she is totally in to them. She loves to get into our shoe basket and find hers then walk around with them in her hands. She will even get my flip flops or Coleman's crocks and bring them to us like she wants us to put them on. The other day she found these black Sunday shoes which are way too small for her and brought them to me then lifted up her foot. So I put them on her and she was grinning from ear to ear. She had a hard time walking in them because they were so slippery. We were laughing pretty hard with her in a diaper then some little shiny black shoes.

Coleman is our aspiring photographer, he loves to steal the camera then take a million pictures of everything and anything. Half the time I don't know they are on the camera until I go to download the pictures onto the computer. I just found about 50 of his pictures today and I had to laugh at this one. This is his first self portrait that he is taken and he looks so serious and unhappy.
2 comments:
Yeah!! I'm so glad that you did a blog. Now I will be able to see you and your kids more often! I can't believe Ashlyn is already walking. So fun!!!
Doesn't look like you need any help with making your blog look awesome! I like it!!! So fun! : )
Post a Comment